10 Love Quotes to Move and Inspire You
Quotes are one of my favorite things in the entire world. I'm obsessed, words have the power to move and inspire us no matter what the subject is and I think that the words of others especially have a special kind of power. Words can come from anyone, you don't have to be famous or wealthy or powerful to say something worth hearing. Words can also be translated into our native languages and understood by anyone. Words are meant to be shared and spread and that is why I'm giving you all ten amazing love quotes to move and inspire you as you prepare to jump into the week ahead.
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ― Dr. Seuss
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- “I don't trust people who don't love themselves and tell me, 'I love you.' ... There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.” ― Charles Dickens
- “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” ― Maya Angelou
- “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it...”
― Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight
- “The best relationships in our lives are the best not because they have been the happiest ones, they are that way because they have stayed strong through the most tormentful of storms.” ― Pandora Poikilos, Excuse Me, My Brains Have Stepped Out
- “Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.” ― Wm. Paul Young
And for our single readers, fear not because after all...
10. “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.”
― Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City