Wedding Party: The Best App To Help You On Your Wedding Day.
Hello Lovely Brides,
Wedding planning is incredibly stressful. It's a ton of work, and it takes a lot of organization and communication with a LOT of people. I wanted to share this amazing app with you guys because it allows you to get so organized for your wedding day. The app is called Wedding Party. It's FREE, here's why we love it!
- When you sign up, you and your fiancé both create an account together, this allows you to communicate with your guests about the wedding together and separately from your respective phones.
- You can create groups. Such as your bridesmaids, groomsmen, family, friends, college friends, parents, wedding planner and vendors. With the touch of a button you are able to contact all of your bridesmaids in a group about appointments, fittings, the reception, bachelorette parties and anything else you may need, your groom can also do the same.
- Photo Sharing: you can share photos of things with your whole party or a specific group, your friends are also able to upload photos for you from the reception, the big day and anything in between!
- It creates an app AND a website for you automatically, this is great because it allows your guests to not only upload photos from their phones, but also the fantastic high deff photos some guests take on DSLR's for you, so you don't have to wait for them to email them to you to print!
- The Photo Booth. The app also has an adorable photo booth section where guests can take photos Photo Booth style on their phones.
- Great Insight from their blog, the app features many helpful posts about planning, style, and inspirational photographs to help you brainstorm.
- You can post events with dates and details, everyone will instantly be notified.
- You can add your registry info through the app.
- You can also add accommodation details and information to the app for your guests.
As you can see there is just a TON of amazing things Wedding Party can help you organize and manage for your wedding day. I think this is such an amazing resource for brides and such a great way to help you alleviate some of the stress that comes with planning a wedding. What helped you stay organize for your big day? We'd love to hear tips from you!